[cmake-developers] gitlab.kitware.com sign in

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Apr 19 16:26:33 EDT 2017

On 04/19/2017 04:12 PM, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> It appears we are in consensus so it is time to put this idea into the
> bug tracker as a feature request.  However, when I attempted to do
> that following your FAQ, I could not get access to
> <https://gitlab.kitware.com/users/sign_in> with the login identity
> irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca.  I have never used that bug tracker before,
> but I thought at least that login identity would have be copied from
> the old Mantis bugtracker.

No, GitLab is a whole new service.  It is far more than a bug tracker
and has no way to migrate users from Mantis.  Please sign up for a new
account.  If you already have a github.com account you can use that
to register and authenticate via GitHub OAuth.  Otherwise just doing
a normal username/password registration is fine.