[cmake-developers] New module to verify that python libraries are available on the system

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Tue May 3 14:37:25 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I wrote a short macro for one project I work on to verify at configuration
time that a python library is available on the system on which the project
is configured. I have attached a patch to potentially integrate this new
macro to CMake. I saw other people doing similar things in other projects,
so it might be of interest to the community.
Hope this helps,

Francois