[cmake-developers] patch for FindProtobuf.cmake

Miroslav Drahos mdrahos at aurisrobotics.com
Wed Jun 22 20:08:04 EDT 2016

Folks,
I believe I found a bug in FindProtobuf.cmake. Using set with two parameters will insert an unwanted semicolon, the list separator. The changes I made are like this (several occurrences):

-    set(_protobuf_include_path -I ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR})
+    set(_protobuf_include_path "-I${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}")

I also added a test for FindProtobuf.cmake, which is a new addition. The complete patch is attached. What I cannot figure out is how to run the test? When I configure cmake build, I don't see an option to set the path to protobuf. The test doesn't show up in `ctest -N` result.
Cheers,
Miro