[cmake-developers] codeblocks generator: Fix include directories being in unexpected order

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 17 11:13:04 EDT 2016

On 06/17/2016 03:31 AM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> Could this please go into 3.6?
>
> This is the root cause of quite a few bug reports hitting Qt Creator bug tracker
> right now, so I would love to see a fix out in the wild ASAP.

Normally I don't make non-regression/doc fixes after the first RC
but this change seems pretty isolated.  I've rebased the commit
back before the release branch:

 cmExtraCodeBlocksGenerator: Do not shuffle include directories
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=76b462ea

I've queued this for merge to `release` for 3.6.