[cmake-developers] Some trivial patches

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Wed Jun 1 05:04:55 EDT 2016

Hi CMake Developers!

Attached you will find a couple of really small changes that add const to a
method and fix a couple of typos in comments. Trivial stuff.

This is mostly to figure out how to contribute code:-)

Is this the preferred way you want your patches? Or do I need to inline
them somehow?

How can I create an account in the bug tracker?

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der