[cmake-developers] Generator expressions for install destination

Robert Goulet Robert.Goulet at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 22 17:24:42 EDT 2015

Yeah I guess it could look something like this (attachment). However I just realized that if I don't also get install(DIRECTORY) in 3.4 then this is not worth rushing it, since as you mention I would also need to write proper test cases.

Just let me know when I can start looking at this again (after your refactoring is done) and I'll try to do the proper work to make it work with all install types destinations (files, directory and export).