[cmake-developers] Patch for FindCUDA (crosscompilation for arm64)

Szakaly, Alexander alexander.szakaly at volvocars.com
Mon Nov 23 09:34:01 EST 2015

Hi,
At my work we are using cmake for crosscompiling cuda-stuff for arm64 and the current FindCUDA-module has problems finding the cuda-libraries.

I have attached a patch that fixes the issue. It is based on master and formatted with git format-patch so should be possible to apply.
Please let me know what you think, it would be great if this could be included so we can stop manually patching it every time we update.

Best regards,
// Alexander