[cmake-developers] [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.4.0 Released

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Fri Nov 13 01:37:06 EST 2015

Meet the fresh update online installers (CMake3.4.20151113):

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win32-online.exe

and

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-master-win64-online.exe

If you have used them previously, then just update via "CMake Maintenance Tool".

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov