[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015834]: problem with buliding Deformable Model Simplex Mesh

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Thu Nov 5 13:36:47 EST 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=15834
Reported By:                Evan samona
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15834
Category:                   CCMake
Reproducibility:            sometimes
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2015-11-05 13:36 EST
Last Modified:              2015-11-05 13:36 EST
Hello, I am trying to build the  Deformable Model Simplex Mesh but when I run
the CCmake

I got the following errors

 CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not
 be built correctly.
 Missing variable is:
 FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:58 (ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS):
   Unknown CMake command "ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS".

 FLTK_WRAP_UI was called with a target that was never created:
 DeformableModelSimplexMesh.  The problem was found while processing the
 source directory: /home/itk/itk-dev/ITKApps/DeformableModelSimplexMesh.  This
 FLTK_WRAP_UI call will be ignored.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change