[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Mar 23 10:02:11 EDT 2015

On 03/19/2015 09:57 AM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> I moved it under
> #if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
> # if !defined(CMAKE_BOOT_MINGW)

The #include line needs to be moved similarly.  I made that fix and
a few whitespace fixes.  I've attached a patch with those revisions.

I noticed while making those fixes that you're using auto_ptr inside
a map value.  The auto_ptr is documented as not suitable for use
in containers in general.  For TargetFolderBuildStreams you could
just use a normal pointer and then cleanup in the generator
destructor using cmDeleteAll.