[cmake-developers] Startup Project Configuration [mantis 15578]

Davy Durham ddurham at bomgar.com
Tue Jun 16 19:34:28 EDT 2015

Okay, The first 3 points are easy and done.  But for the unit test, I'm
a little lost.

I found the files you're talking about.  I'm not quite sure what those
undocumented macros are doing.  I would say though, that I'm not trying
to parse the 'GlobalSection' part of the .sln file, I just need to make
sure that the specified project is the first "Project(" statement in the
.sln file.  Would that involve different macro's anyhow?  I could try
and write a macro specifically to check that, or were you thinking I
should be able to use the macros that are already there?  And would you
be opposed to my writing a dedicated one?

Thanks