[cmake-developers] Suggestion to add EUROS RTOS platform description

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jul 15 09:10:26 EDT 2015

On 07/14/2015 11:52 AM, Stanimir Kabaivanov wrote:
> I would like to contribute with EUROS RTOS platform description file
> that would allow us to build EUROS RTOS projects with CMake.

Thanks.  Applied with minor tweaks:

 Add EUROS RTOS platform description file
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=606b29d4

The multi-inclusion guard is not needed here.  The guard in eCos.cmake
is specific to that module's use of add_definitions (which platform
modules are normally not supposed to do).