[cmake-developers] cmake's built-in support for android using nvidia nsight tegra

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 24 10:49:17 EDT 2015

On 08/23/2015 04:44 PM, Peter List wrote:
> How do I tell cmake to include "Ant Build" in my vcxproj, so that
> it will package my project into an APK?  I can generate vcxproj
> that builds a Tegra-Android *.so file, but it does not build me
> an APK, and my vcxproj is missing the "Ant Build" property section.

You need to set the ANDROID_GUI target property on an exe:

 http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.3/prop_tgt/ANDROID_GUI.html

Additional settings have been added in post-3.3 development:

 VS: Add more Nsight Tegra generator Android property settings
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=8c0afaf4