[cmake-developers] problem installing cmake 3.3.1 on CentOS release 6.6 cluster

Adrian Jackson adrianj at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 11:59:51 EDT 2015

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the response, yes it is installing into a network file
system.  I can happily build and install it into /tmp but then if I copy
it across to the directory I want it in then a whole bunch of links and
references don't point to the correct place and the seems to screw
things up.

chers

adrianj

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.