[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015685]: When packaging cmake-gui Qt dlls are resolved from the PATH and not from the Qt installation directory used to build CMake

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Aug 5 13:21:19 EDT 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15685
Reported By:                Mourad
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15685
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2015-08-05 13:21 EDT
Hi,

I have two Qt versions installed on my system. The main one (64 bit build) is
used for my other projects, and the second one (32bit build) is only used to
build CMake.

When packaging/installing CMake-gui , the Qt dlls are resolved from my main Qt
installation (because its bin folder is in my PATH, I guess), and not from the
Qt installation folder that is used to build CMake.

IMHO, there is a typo in Source/QtDialog/CMakeLists.txt (see attached patch),
which when solved, solves the problem.

Please note that there might also be a problem with the QT_LIBRARY_DIR variable
(it's not used on Windows, maybe it is on other platforms)

Cheers,
Mourad

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change