[cmake-developers] iOS support

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Tue Sep 23 08:09:38 EDT 2014

The lowest hanging fruit would be to transition over to setting the
global variable CMAKE_MACOSX_BUNDLE which is used to initialize the
MACOSX_BUNDLE property on all the targets. CMake also supports
CMAKE_XCODE_ATTRIBUTE global variables to allow easy code signing etc.

Lastly have you looked at setting up different toolchains for the
simulator and device?