[cmake-developers] [CPack] Call for volunteer for CPackRPM, CPackDeb maintenance.

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:58:55 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

This message is an open request to find volunteer maintainers for CPackRPM
and CPackDeb
which were my main contributions to CPack (CPackDeb was initially
contributed by Mathieu).

I have 21 Mantis tickets (http://public.kitware.com/Bug) assigned to me I
will soon
unassign them or "transfer" them to volunteering people.

I did contribute to CMake/CPack for some time (~2007) now but my "CMake
free time"
is now too small to be able to test and integrate contribution/patches to
CPackDeb and
CPackRPM.

I will be listening to the mailing lists as usual but one shall not count
on a timely responsiveness
from me. I shall say that this is not a lack of interest but a clear lack
of time.
I do continue to use CMake/CPack/CTest on a daily basis but cannot find
enough time
to contribute anymore.

I'll try my best to help the volunteer(s) to take over. People interested
may answer here
and/or send me direct e-mail if they find it necessary.

I shall say that the CMake developer community including Kitware people
(off course)
were (and are) very helpful and always kind to handle my cmake/cpack
contribution.

--
Erk
L'élection n'est pas la démocratie -- http://www.le-message.org