[cmake-developers] FindFreetype Patches

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue May 27 10:43:02 EDT 2014

On 05/25/2014 01:05 AM, Taylor Holberton wrote:
> Here's some patches for the FindFreetype module.
> The first few patches change formatting. While the
> last one extends the functionality.

Thanks.  I've applied the style changes:

 FindFreetype: Add newlines to reduce code width
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=4ad6dace

 FindFreetype: Move PATH_SUFFIXES argument for more consistency
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=836a28d5

 FindFreetype: Use lower-case name in call to FPHSA
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=444f8801

 FindFreetype: Indent with 2 spaces instead of 4
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=58f7baab

In the last change, the explicit CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH
reference should not be necessary.  The commands already
use that variable internally to generate paths.  Just add
PATH_SUFFIXES to refer to the path under the install prefix
at which the freetype2 headers exist.