[cmake-developers] Please review FindQt_versioned_tools

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:21:52 EDT 2014

Brad King wrote:

> On 05/21/2014 09:18 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> I recall discussion about this kind of thing before, but I think
>> relating to qmake-qt4 and other versioned names.
>
> Currently qmake is preferred over qmake-qt4, but I do not know
> why.

I found what I was remembering/referring to here:

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/6313/focus=6314

It should be added as a code comment in the module I think.

The rationale of looking for 'moc' before 'moc4' is the same I guess, but
the patch does the opposite.

Thanks,

Steve.