[cmake-developers] cmake_cxx_link_executable issue

Piotr Bialek piotr.bialek at nsn.com
Tue Jun 24 03:15:37 EDT 2014

Dear Devops,

I'm trying to cross compile with clang. I set cmake_compiler,
cmake_linker, etc.
During the linking CXX executable all flags, libs, files, etc. are
getting  from somehow created file ./Main/CMakeFiles/Build.dir/link.txt.

The problem is, that when I change linker by setting
CMAKE_CXX_LINK_EXECUTABLE, no files or flags are generated in link.txt
and I get message like: "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-ld: no input files".

My question is how to generate those flags and files into the link.txt
and why they disappeared by changing linker?

--
Best regards,
Piotr Bialek