[cmake-developers] GIT push access please

Dan Cristiu moonstorm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:53:42 EST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to push a couple of changes to the VS11/12 generators. They are
currently ignoring non-default CMake platforms, with the exception of
WinCE. Found a bug related to this issue:

Mainly I've added support for generic Visual Studio platform detection
and removed the hard-coded platforms, leaving the originals just as
fallback. I also introduced a new variable that allows to set generic
platform options (VS_PLATFORM_OPTIONS).
For me it's about reaching a final step in properly setting up CMake to
produce valid (P)NACL builds. I've got a custom toolchain file that
produces valid output through makefile and Eclipse generators, with the
exception of the VS ones which require manual changes in the project files.

The changes that I propose though will not target NACL specifically.

Would appreciate if anyone could give me a hand in obtaining developer
access.

Thanks,
Dan