[cmake-developers] [Review request] Topic ExternalProject_TEST_EXCLUDE_FROM_MAIN

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Dec 4 10:18:32 EST 2014

On 12/04/2014 09:42 AM, Brad King wrote:
> This fails the ExternalProjectLocal test
>
> Please take a look.

Actually there was also a problem with Utilities/Sphinx/cmake.py
that was exposed by this change.  I've fixed that:

 Utilities/Sphinx: Fix link targets for mixed-case command names
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=607b39dc

Please rebase on 'master' to get it.  Since a fix and rebase
are both needed anyway, I reverted your topic for now.  Please
restore and merge to 'next' again when the test fix is ready.