[cmake-developers] [CMake 0015276]: Cannot set Toolchain Version, Ant Build Root Path, Android Manifest Location and Java Source Directory in Android VS project

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Tue Dec 2 12:07:27 EST 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                deathicon
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   15276
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2014-12-02 12:07 EST
Last Modified:              2014-12-02 12:07 EST
When generating Visual Studio projects for Tegra-Android using the latest CMake
3.1-rc2, there is no options to allow us to set the following project
properties:

 - Project Defaults -> Toolchain Version
 - Ant Build -> Ant Build Root Path
 - Ant Build -> Android Manifest Location
 - Ant Build -> Java Source Directory

The Toolchain Version would allow us to specify 'Default Clang' or 'Default
GCC', which is very useful to have. The Ant Build options are currently guessed
by CMake to point to the ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}, which is annoying if we want to
put these files somewhere else... especially the Java Source Directory.

In the target properties, we currently have ANDROID_API and ANDROID_GUI. Can we
add the missing properties? Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce:
Generate any simple Tegra-Android projects for Visual Studio, see we can't
control these properties.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change