[cmake-developers] Perforce Patch for CTest

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 25 08:40:52 EDT 2013

On 10/24/2013 05:03 PM, Pedro Navarro wrote:
> Turns out that I could find a way to have P4Web do diffs based
> on changelists, so no changes to CTest where needed. I have
> P4Web now working on CDash. What's the process to submit CDash
> patches? I just signed up for its mailing list.

Great, thanks.  You can ask on their list to be sure but I think
a patch file will be fine.

BTW, the UpdateP4 test failed on our nightly build again because
of timing issues with the busy system trying to start p4d.  I
changed the way we wait for the server to start:

 CTest.UpdateP4: Wait for p4d to start more robustly
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=1cdee0ee

Please try that out on your machine too.

> About the DetectVCS refactor, I'll take a stab at it!

Super.