[cmake-developers] Ninja: using dependency database

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Oct 22 04:09:47 EDT 2013

On 21.10.2013 18:40, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> On 10/21/2013 12:24 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>>
>> When I revert my patch the test still fails, I have to
>> check if why.
> Looks like a spaces in the path issue to me.  Are you
> testing with spaces in your path?

OK, it's a ninja bug which we haven't discovered yet.

To reproduce run the OutOfSource test with cmake 2.8.12, it
passes,
but when you call ninja again in in Tests/OutOfSource ninja
reports an error.

All the "ctest -R Depe" tests pass, because the dependency are
not listed with an absolute path. So we need to extend/add a
test.

Peter