[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014500]: UseJava.cmake add_jar() resource files: specify relative path

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Mon Oct 21 09:08:43 EDT 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                hadim
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14500
Category:                   Modules
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2013-10-21 09:08 EDT
I didn't find a clean way to specify path for resource files. For example I have
a file called ./a/path/text_linux.config and I would like to add it at the
source of the jar file (if I also can rename it, it will be awesome !).

add_jar(MY_TARGET
        SOURCES ${source_files}
                ./a/path/text_linux.config

        INCLUDE_JARS ${some_jars})

In the generated jar file, my resource file is under ./a/path/text_linux.config
and I would like to have it under ./text.config for example.

Any idea ?

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change