[cmake-developers] Deterministic identifiers in CPack WiX generator

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:47:09 EDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll try to fix the commit message.

As far as I can tell there shouldn't be any lines longer than 79 characters.
I used the cmake developer script to set up my repository which seems to
have set up a hook script which checks this on commit as well.

I even had to shorten some unrelated code to get it to pass the hook.
I've set up my editor to show a border at 79 characters as well and
can't see any line reaching over it.

Is there something I'm overlooking?

Nils