[cmake-developers] [Generator] Android.mk

Thomas Richard Thomas.Richard at imgtec.com
Fri Mar 22 10:42:40 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a set of libraries as part of the android source tree. Being able of using a android.mk generator would be the perfect solution.

My current approach is to use a toolchain, as opencv is doing. This is not particularly suitable because a toolchain has to be created for each version of android (while android.mk does not need this information). It is also not the "standard" way for android.

How hard would it be to add an android.mk generator in the cmake source code? And more importantly what part of the cmake code do I need to modify to do such thing?

Thank you for reading,

Thomas RICHARD