[cmake-developers] Shared library names with numerical suffix

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:31:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

Commit 342fc0401005 (Recognize shared library files with a numerical suffix,
2013-04-11) resulted from

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/6613/focus=6616

In a more-recent review, I thought that if there is an extension in the exts
list which already has a numerical extension, then the extra check for a
numerical extension shouldn't be added for that entry.

  else if(type == LinkShared)
    {
    }

The code is quite complex with regexes. I wonder if something like that can
be fixed, or should it just be left as-is?

Thanks,

Steve.