[cmake-developers] CMake 2.8.11.2 Released

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Wed Jul 3 16:38:35 EDT 2013

Some problems were reported with the 2.8.11.1 release. Thanks to the
work of Brad King, Alex Neundorf, and Bjoern Thiel those problems have
been fixed. We've prepared a 2.8.11.2 bug fix release to address those
issues.

Some of the notable changes in this release are:

- Added a Visual Studio 12 ( 2013 ) Generator.

The change log page for this bug-fix only release is here:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/changelog_page.php?version_id=115
Please use the latest release from our download page
http://cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html rather than the 2.8.11
builds that we had previously uploaded.

Thanks for your support!

Changes in CMake 2.8.11.2 (since 2.8.11.1)
Alex Neundorf (1):
      asm support: adapt to changes in CMakeDetectCompiler in 2.8.10

Bjoern Thiel (1):
      SelectLibraryConfigurations: Fix for cached <base>_LIBRARY

Brad King (5):
      cmCryptoHash: Increase alignment of HashFile buffer
      cmcurl: Backport curl bug 1192 fix (#14250)
      VS12: Add Visual Studio 12 generator (#14251)
      VS12: Generate flag tables from MSBuild v120 tool files
      FindBoost: Add -vc120 mangling for VS 12

Robert Maynard (1):
      VS: Clarify Visual Studio product year for each version