[cmake-developers] Test fails with Xcode

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jul 2 10:21:32 EDT 2013

On 07/01/2013 09:07 AM, Brad King wrote:
> The file Sean sent has the target and looks okay to me.

On further investigation, the file Sean sent me shows the problem.
The deps_shared_iface2 target that gets the linker error has no
dependency chain that leads to excludedFromAll.

AFAICT it has only been passing due to luck in build order on the
other generators.

I think this is a real bug in the code, probably in commit

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=30962029

AddInterfaceDepends gets the dependencies from the immediate link
interface but not the whole link interface transitive closure.