[cmake-developers] Setting includes, defines and other usage requirements with one command

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 1 10:34:13 EST 2013

On 01/31/2013 11:35 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> It should be clear that the upstream is responsible for adding the example
>> code to set the <package>_NO_INTERFACES variable in their package config
>> file when it exposes the new interfaces.  Also <package>_INTERFACES is to
>> be set by the downstream and used by that code in the upstream.
>
> Ok. Hopefully that's more clear now.

Better, but I decided to take my own crack at the wording and added a
commit to your topic for it.

Meanwhile, I've noticed the test run times on some dashboard machines
have doubled since two weeks ago.  Can you please run some timing
tests comparing current 'next' to 2.8.10.2 for some existing projects?