[cmake-developers] SelectLibraryConfigurations regression (Was: [CMake] CMake 2.8.10-rc2 ready for testing!)

Thomas Arcila thomas.arcila at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:17:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have just found a regression in latest rc with
SelectLibraryConfigurations module.

Expected output (cmake 2.6.9) from the attached test case is:

-- mylib_LIBRARY_RELEASE mylib
-- mylib_LIBRARY_DEBUG mylibD
-- mylib_LIBRARIES optimized;mylib;debug;mylibD

while cmake 2.6.10-rc2 output is:

-- mylib_LIBRARY_RELEASE mylib
-- mylib_LIBRARY_DEBUG mylibD
-- mylib_LIBRARIES
optimized;LISTS;optimized;mylib_LIBRARY_RELEASE;debug;LISTS;debug;mylib_LIBRARY_DEBUG

You will find attached a patch fixing the issue.

Regards,
Thomas