[cmake-developers] IRC meeting tomorrow ?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:33:02 EDT 2012

2012/10/14 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:
> Hi,
>
> this week I might have actually remembered it, but tomorrow I'm on business
> trip, so I won't have time to attend...
>
> So, I just merged AutomocFixDuplicatedFiles_13572 branch into next, which fixes
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13572 , and which I'd still like to
> get into the 2.8.10 release.

I should be able to be there tomorrow but in any case I fixed 3 bugs which
were on the 2.8.10 roadmap which I think deserve to be included in 2.8.10.

I did test & merge to next today:

Fix-XXX_ON_ABSOLUTE_INSTALL_DESTINATION-handling | master=0 next=1
CPack-ArchiveGen-andDESTIR_ON | master=0 next=1
fix-some-CPackDoc-typos | master=0 next=1

I did move some other bugs to 2.8.11, due to lack of time and
too short forseen testing period.

See you tomorrow.
--
Erk