[cmake-developers] Most of topic 'ninja-generator' now in master

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Mar 19 09:51:57 EDT 2012

Hi Peter(s),

I've merged the ninja-generator topic to 'master' up through
the "rebuild_cache" fix.  Just prior to merging I rewrote the
topic history to add a "Ninja: " prefix to all the commit
messages.  This makes commits like "add .def file support"
clearly specific to Ninja as against adding .def file support
globally.

I restarted the ninja-generator topic from 'master' after this
merge.  The first commit is

   Ninja: Fix <OBJECT_DIR> substitution

which is Peter K's most recent fix (I clarified the commit
message).  I've merged that to 'next' also.

Please re-start your local "ninja-generator" topic branch
from the one now on the stage and commit any additional changes
there.  Prefix commit messages in "Ninja: " if they are specific
to the Ninja generator.