[cmake-developers] -GNinja on Windows

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Jun 12 09:37:28 EDT 2012

On 6/12/2012 5:27 AM, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>> Yes sounds strange, but atm I've no better idea, ninja adds the quotes
>> because it internally has a space separated list, see the link in my
>> comment in merge request:
>>
>> https://github.com/martine/ninja/pull/324
>
> This is the reason for the patch:
> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=149373149&build=2355021
>
> Peter
As I suspected the pull request is getting some questions.  It seems
like it is in the wrong place.   Seems like the code that reads the
string should be stripping it.

When ninja read the string: "C:\Dashboards\My
Tests\CMake-ninja-build\Tests\OutOfBinary\CMakeFiles\outlib.dir\outlib.c.obj",
it should have removed the start and end quotes if it found them.

"C:\Dashboards\My
Tests\CMake-ninja-build\Tests\OutOfBinary\CMakeFiles\outlib.dir\outlib.c.obj".d

-Bill