[cmake-developers] <target>_automoc targets in VS2010 projects

Thomas Sondergaard ts at medical-insight.com
Wed Jun 20 05:57:44 EDT 2012

Is it possible to hide the <target>_automoc targets when using the
VS2010 generator? If it is not possible, it would be very useful if they
could be put in a folder, ie

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY USE_FOLDERS ON)
set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY AUTOMOC_FOLDER automoc)

We tried putting the generated <target>_automoc targets in VS2010
folders manually like shown below, but it doesn't work.

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY USE_FOLDERS ON)

add_executable(my-target ....)
set_target_properties(my-target PROPERTIES AUTOMOC TRUE)
set_property(TARGET my-target_automoc PROPERTY FOLDER automoc)

Best regards,

Thomas