[cmake-developers] Improving CPack Documentation (and may be others as well)

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:10:08 EST 2012

2012/1/3 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
> On 1/3/2012 11:45 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>>
>> this is due to the fact I did already merge it
>> (the beginning of the old stage/ImproveCPackDoc)
>> to next before 2.8.7  in the hope that it would be included in 2.8.7:
>> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10067#c27793
>>
>> It was dropped because "ImproveCPackDoc" as a whole wasn't considered
>> ready
>> which was off course true...
>
> [snip]
>
>> Tell me how you would like me to handle my.... mess :-(
>

> Start a new topic "ImproveCPackDoc-revert" from the last commit on the
> original topic that was merged to 'next'.  Then revert all the commits
> that had been merged so far in reverse order.  Merge that to next.
> Then your rebased topics should merge cleanly.

OK, done for
Merge topic 'ImproveCPackDoc-part1' into next

d2c9626 Document undocumented (but existing) cpack options (fix #0010134)

Pushing upstream next
To git at cmake.org:cmake.git

I did remove old ImproveCPackDoc from stage.
I did remove old CMake-completion-improvement from stage as well
and I'll push something clean without reference to potential cpack enhancement
in a new topic.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org