[cmake-developers] Improving CPack Documentation (and may be others as well)

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Feb 1 15:05:56 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM, Rolf Eike Beer <eike at sf-mail.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012, 23:39:30 schrieb Eric Noulard:

>> > My name ;)
>> >
>> > -->> Eike <<--
>>
>> ok right sorry about that, won't happen again.
>
> Don't get me wrong: I wont bite because of that. And I tend to ignore if
> people always get it wrong in mails. I just don't want to see it wrong in
> changelogs ;)
>
> Eike
> --

So it looks like Eike made the commit-log-only change to correct the
spelling, re-writing the commit, and pushed the branch to stage again,
but did NOT merge it to 'next'.

Eric, please re-fetch from the stage, continue the topic development
to clean up the dashboard warnings (configure and build) and then push
it back to stage and merge to 'next' again when it's ready.

Some examples of dashboard issues that are due to this branch:

  http://cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=1966772
  http://cdash.org/CDash/viewConfigure.php?buildid=1966511
  http://cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=1966456

Thanks,