[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013158]: Ninja: patch fixing Windows builds

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Fri Apr 20 15:20:04 EDT 2012

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13158
Reported By:                Andrey Kamaev
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13158
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2012-04-20 23:20 MSD
Last Modified:              2012-04-20 23:20 MSD
Thank you guys for your great work and please consider my small patch making
possible to use ninja on Windows.

With this patch I've successfully compiled OpenCV library
(http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/) with MS compiler from VS2010 and
cross-compiled it for Android (also on Windows).

mingw build also works, but it fails if any sub-directory has more than one
library/executable target because of problem not handled by this patch (mingw ar
does not automatically generate directories).

Additional Information:
Patch is made for 2.8.8 release

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change