[cmake-developers] ninja status

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Apr 6 13:44:05 EDT 2012

On 4/6/2012 1:13 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:

>> - Can we use master ninja for the windows dashboard now?
>
> Still no respone file support.

So, refresh my memory.   The upstream ninja has response files now, but
CMake needs to be updated to use that way instead of what is in your
branch?  Is that correct, or did I remember it wrong?
>> - Does anyone know if the depend processing for windows has been or will
>> be accepted in ninja?
>
> No, still nothing merged. It should pop up in this thread:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ninja-build/browse_thread/thread/ad80094346ddfa1b

I just sent a ping to the ninja list about this.

Perhaps you could merge the most recent .d windows support for ninja
into your ninja?  Then the buildDepends test would start working on
windows... :)

Thanks for the fix for plugin!

-Bill