[cmake-developers] ninja status

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Fri Apr 6 13:13:41 EDT 2012

> Explanations of failing tests:
>
> - The Plugin test is failing on Windows because the ENABLE_EXPORTS
> target flag is not being processed:

Attached a patch which fixes this test. It was not an unprocessed flag
but a not existing directory.

I don't know where to commit this patch. stage/ninja-generator isn't
up to date any more, and I don't know if merging master is the right
way to proceed because it pollutes the history.

> - I am not sure about the BuildDepend test and why it fails on both Mac,
> Windows, and freebsd...
>
> - all the bundle and framework tests fail on Mac because it is not
> implemented.
>

> Questions:
>
> - Can we use master ninja for the windows dashboard now?

Still no respone file support.

> - Does anyone know if the depend processing for windows has been or will
> be accepted in ninja?

No, still nothing merged. It should pop up in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/ninja-build/browse_thread/thread/ad80094346ddfa1b

Peter