[cmake-developers] ninja status

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Tue Apr 3 13:39:23 EDT 2012

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Hi,  I just wanted to get an update on the ninja generator status.
> Right now all linux tests are passing, and that platform seems to be done.

Some days ago I saw this on #cmake:

can someone here help with ninja problems? cmake with the ninja backend fails
to build kdebase-workspace. it warns "ninja: WARNING: multiple rules generate
/home/horst/ksrc/kde-workspace/kinfocenter/Modules/base/config-
infocenter.h.cmake. build will not be correct; continuing anyway"
and then fails with a seemingly unrelated error in a completely different
directory

The user was running master, I told him to try next. Sadly I got no report if
that worked out or not.

Eike