[cmake-developers] [CMake 0012509]: pkg_search_module outputs nothing

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Mon Oct 10 13:17:20 EDT 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Ilya K.
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   12509
Category:                   (No Category)
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2011-10-10 21:17 MSD
Last Modified:              2011-10-10 21:17 MSD
pkg_search_module macro outputs only "checking for one of the modules" and
doesn't show any information about library name and version. I do not know is it
bug or not, but pkg_check_modules shows all useful information. Is it possible
to fix this? Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce:
Just run cmake ./ inside my project [1] and see output.

1. http://qmmp.ylsoftware.com/files/qmmp-0.5.2.tar.bz2

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change