[cmake-developers] Can't push to master directly

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Sat Nov 5 20:48:20 EDT 2011

On Friday, November 04, 2011 17:43:38 David Cole wrote:
> Why do you want to push directly? (Or were you just testing it because
> you thought all CMake devs are "Authorized developers"...?)

Yes, I was just testing it because I thought all CMake devs are authorized
developers. I remember that part of the page confused me when I first started
working with CMake git a few months ago, and I was looking at it again.

Could it be an idea to split that page so that there is a page for people like
me or new people which doesn't say anything about pushing to master?

Stephen Kelly <stephen at kdab.com> | Software Engineer