[cmake-developers] VS2010 fortran composer

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Mar 7 08:57:19 EST 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:43 AM, Biddiscombe, John A. <biddisco at cscs.ch> wrote:
> No. The cmake generated project is identical to the one I create using visual studio - and both compile fine inside the IDE
>
> but both give the same error when I try to compile using MSBuild
>
> here is the outpur from a simple TestApp generated using the IDE (New Project ....etc etc)

Sounds like a bug report for Intel.  If you create a project with the
IDE, and it fails to build with MSBuild, then I don't really see how
you are going to figure it out....

You could try something like this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/956163/msbuild-error-when-building-projects-for-the-first-time

What if you run DevEnv.exe from the command line with the /Upgrade on
the vfproj file?  Does it change it?  Does it work with MSBuild after?