[cmake-developers] Adding the OpenRAVE library module

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:52:25 EDT 2011

about import targets and the static library export problem:

it would be great if there was an option for exporting that will set
static libraries to be ignored. i'm not comfortable with managing all
the dynamic libraries and putting them into LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES.
OpenRAVE contains a lot of 3rdparty libraries stored in source in case
users don't have the system install versions, therefore the same
logical target can switch how it is linked. Although it is possible to
manage this list, it will be much easier to have cmake help out ;0)

rosen,