[cmake-developers] Adding the OpenRAVE library module

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:09:16 EDT 2011

hi brad,

one more question. Even if a openrave-config.cmake file is present, we
should also have a Findopenrave.cmake file right?

After playing around with openrave-config.cmake, it turns out that
openrave_FOUND gets set to TRUE no matter how hard
openrave-config.cmake tries to set it to FALSE. (cmake 2.8.0)

Also, all the examples use find_package_handle_standard_args, but that
only sets the upper case variable OPENRAVE_FOUND.. does that mean i
have to use all upper case?

So I'm guessing that the fact that openrave-config.cmake is found
means an installation exists and we should use the prefix set during
cmake to fill the include directories, etc?

In other words openrave-config.cmake would just look like:

set(openrave_INCLUDE_DIRS "XXX")
set(openrave_LIBRARIES openrave)
set(openrave_VERSION_STRING "x.x.x")

rosen,