No subject

Sun Apr 3 09:54:08 EDT 2011

    - feature/bug fix has been discussed and agreed collectively
    - some tests exist or have been added to cover the change
    - dashboard are all green

Sometimes you are explicitely asked some question, whether if
the change needs or ought to be merged to master.
If your change merged to next did not make it to master after
the next-->master weekly merge, then ask why and you surely be answered.

I am speaking from my personal experience with the workflow, not
from reading some book of rules :-]

--=20
Erk
Membre de l'April - =AB promouvoir et d=E9fendre le logiciel libre =BB -
http://www.april.org