[cmake-developers] User vs CMake include mismatch handling

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Nov 23 15:45:55 EST 2010

On 11/23/2010 03:31 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 22 November 2010, Brad King wrote:
>
> Could you take care of (1) ?

Sure, but not until at least next week.  The changes don't need to be done
in this order anyway.

> Do you have anything special in mind with (2) or simply that users can set (1)
> to whatever they want ?

I was just thinking that the script specified by (1) can contain code similar
If the custom info file code were added to CMake*Information.cmake it would
be just before scripts from (1) are included anyway.